10X10: A Celebration of Art and Community
Deadline: April 30, 2011
The Great River Arts Association in Little Falls, MN is celebrating it’s 10 year anniversary of occupying its building at 122 SE First Street in historic, downtown Little Falls.
To celebrate, we will be exhibiting a special show in our front window gallery called 10X10: A Celebration of Art and Community.
We are asking artists and community members from around the world to consider submitting a 2 dimensional piece of art that is 10X10 in size (inches or centimeters – no feet!) for this exhibit. The piece should NOT be framed. If matted – the final size of the mat should be 10X10 in size. All mediums accepted.
These art pieces will be sold by the Great River Arts Association during the exhibit as a fundraiser for the non-profit arts organization. All submissions will be considered a donation to Great River Arts.
We will begin hanging art in the front window starting April 1st. The last day to have your piece added to the display will be noon, April 30th (this is not a post mark deadline). The art pieces will be sold for $20.11 starting at our Party for the Arts event on Saturday, April 30th. The art will remain displayed on the wall for sale through May. Unsold artwork will remain the property of the Great River Arts Association.
Art work will be hung anonymously. Once a piece has been purchased, the artists name will be added to the exhibit. A thank you will be posted on our web site and as part of the exhibit listing all contributing artists.
To submit for this exhibition:
* Deliver your 2D piece of art to the Great River Arts Association by noon on April 30, 2011.
122 SE First Street
Little Falls, MN 56345
PO Box 157
Little Falls, MN 56345
* Art work should NOT be signed or have your name visible on the front of the piece.
* All art work should measure either 10X10 inches or 10X10 centimeters.
* Include a cover sheet with the following information:
1. Name of artist (for publicity)
2. Short artist/biographical statement
3. Name of artwork (if applicable)
4. Contact information (address, phone, email)
5. Website (if you would like a link included on our website)
6. A notation if you would like to receive a tax donation receipt.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 320-632-0960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.